Admission notice: Post graduate in tool engineering , Central Tool Room & Training Centre, (Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises , Govt. of India).
Duration One year (Starting from 12.07.2016)
Course Fee Rs.60,000/- (in three equal installments)
- Degree in Mechanical/Production/Automobile or its equivalent.
- Final year students expecting results before start of course can apply.
- Mould Design by using Creo
- Press Tool Desgin by using CATIA/AUTO CAD
- Mould and Press Tool manufacturing by using UNIGRAPHICS / Master CAM
- Practice on Conventional / CNC machining
- Project on Mould / Press Tool / Jigs & Fixture & Inplant Training, Project work
- Solid works
- Soft Skill
- Personality Development
How to apply : Application are to be submitted in plain paper alongwith
- Copies of
marksheets & certificates,
- 2 passport size color photographs
- Fee payment challan (Training & Accounts Section Copy) of Rs.1000/- (available in the Centre’s website) deposited at any State Bank of India having Core Banking Services (CBS) facilities or a DD of Rs.1000/-drawn in favour of “Central Tool Room & Training Centre” payable at Bhubaneswar for the purpose of This amount will be adjusted against the course fee. Limited dormitory accommodation is available on payment of Rs.1200/- per month for outstation Candidates.
Reservation as per Govt, of India rules. For SC/ST candidates no fee will be charged subject to production of two photo copies of self attested Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate in original from competent authority is to be produced for verification at the time of admission which may be re-verified from the Issuing Authority.
For details contact:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.